- The brain is wired to be right, not be happy or effective
- It confuses regularly pleasure and happiness
- We have contradictory "selves" that say one thing and do another, and this is fundamentally "normal" Neuroscience has called this phenomenon "modularity of mind." So no need feeling like you are crazy. You are not.
- We rarely need to go to the past to solve our problems. We need solutions in the present to drive a new future for us
- We typically speak rationally and say things we know we should believe is true when we are in those personal growth, counseling sessions. Most therapists validate that, leaving you think you are changing, and then when you are back home things go back to the way things always were
- 9 to 1 odds against you that you will actually change your behavior in situations where it is life and death (Deutschmann, 2005). If this is true, a more skillful approach in non-life and death situations is needed; one that takes the brain and its irrationality into consideration to truly get what you want
You see, the brain is wired to be right, not to be transformed necessarily. It is a pattern-making organ that can make you think you are changing and that you are improving, even when silently the same behaviors continue. This is the maddening cycle of addiction and why many say, "I know I shouldn't do ___________, but I just couldn't help it."
System 1 - the unconscious brain that is choosing the patterns milliseconds before you are consciously aware that you just did decide to use, act out, etc
System 2 - rational, cognitive brain that logically "knows" if one continues with the problem behavior, negative consequences will likely follow.
Why pick healing processes which work only System 2---arguably a system of rationalizations---- when System 1 type thinking holds the true power to whether you stay headlong into your non-growth oriented ways or whether your brain truly releases you from the irrationalities of your wishes?
Grey Matters International, Inc. offers a cutting edge quantum-mechanics based technology that creates new neural networks and eradicates trauma-based, reactive-based networks which are responsible for the irrational behaviors and decisions you are experiencing. This process is called neuroplasticity and as you see below it has helped many professionals seeking a way out of their prison:
I find myself considering the multiple facets of a problem and the consequences of different responses rather than simply reacting.
While the desire to drink alcohol continues to arise from time to time, the intensity is muted. Likewise, the accompanying sense of frustration and anxiety which formerly haunted me has virtually dissipated. It is liberating to not scrape through each day with the brain-grit accompanying a low grade hangover. My productivity at work is steadily increasing as a I define and attack tasks from a more balanced perspective; I am knocking off tasks which I avoided in the past.
I view my life and each day with anticipation and purpose.
CEO, Flatworld Network
Senior Vice President
63DH8, Houston, TX
Click here for more success stories with Dr. Fleming
We know your time is valuable and that life must still move on while addressing these critical issues in your life. That is why we bring this life changing technology to you and will work with you one-on-one with this process over roughly 5-7 days, depending on retreat goals and client situations. Why not customize your personal retreat experience firstly around this technology----we harmonize and balance your brain, you pick your place,setting, other supporting resources that now will be allowed to flourish more easily after this neuroscience transformation.
Don't put the cart before the horse. Listen to your brain before you listen to your own wishes about what you think you "should" be doing on a retreat. It will be the best decision of your life.
Call Dr. Fleming for a free consult at 1-877-606-6161 or fill out the contact form for an IMMEDIATE response back. You will not regret it.